We respect the privacy of our clients, prospects and users of our website (hereinafter jointly, the “Users”). We process the personal data transmitted to it in accordance with the legislation in force, and, in particular, Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, applicable from 25 May 2018 (hereinafter the “General Data Protection Regulation”).
Browsing on our website is anonymous; no nominative data identifying the User is collected. The Personal data are ( such as e-mail address, names, name of your business) collected through voluntary filling our contact form or subscription to our newsletter
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
You acknowledge and agree that these personal data may be collected and processed for the purposes of answering your request and for recording and storing the client contacts of our law firm
The Personal data are also collected to allow you to use our newsletter to follow. You can unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time.
The personal data collected are never disclosed to third party
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
According to the regulations on the processing of personal data, you may request us to:
- provide you with access to the personal data we process with respect to you and send you a copy of your personal data that we process;
- amend your personal data if such data are no longer correct or complete;
- erase the personal data we process with respect to you;
- restrict the processing of your personal data, meaning that we will only be able to store such data without utilizing such data for any other purposes; and
- limit the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest.
In order to exercise his rights, you may send written request, accompanied by a copy of your identity card or his passport, to the data controller: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority:
- France : CNIL : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
- Belgium: Data Protection Authority : https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/submit-request-or-complaint
We will not retain such personal data for a longer period of time than necessary to achieve the for the purpose for which they have been collected
We have taken the appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure a level of security adapted to the risk and that, to the extent possible, the servers hosting the personal data processed prevent:
– unauthorized access to or modification of this data;
– improper use or disclosure of such data;
– unlawful destruction or accidental loss of such data.
We procure that our employees and any third parties engaged in the processing of your personal data are duly instructed and subject to strict confidentiality obligations.